APPLICATIONS & PRODUCTS
Laser Sources: 1064nm, 785nm, 532nm, 404nm.
Detectors: InGaAs and Si
Fiber Optical Probes
We design and manufacture:
Analysis of pharmaceutical preparations
Detect differences between genuine and spurious pharmaceutical preparations like Trimethoprim, Aspirin, Ciprofloxacin, Paracetamol, Ibuprofen and co-amoxiclav. Reference: 3
Detect gasoline adulteration
Our technology can detect adulteration in gasoline in real time and is cost effective. Reference: 4
Ultralow detection of concentration in analytes
We design spectrometers to detect traces and ultralow concetration of analytes in your sample of interest. Reference: 5
- Selective sampling using confocal Raman spectroscopy provides enhanced specificity for urinary bladder cancer diagnosis. Analytical and bioanalytical chemistry 404 (10), 3091-3099, 2012.
- Single cell confocal Raman spectroscopy of human osteoarthritic chondrocytes: a preliminary study. International journal of molecular sciences 16 (5), 9341-9353, 2015.
- A facile and real-time spectroscopic method for biofluid analysis in point-of-care diagnostics Bioanalysis 5 (15), 1853-1861, 2013.
- Toward the development of Raman spectroscopy as a nonperturbative online monitoring tool for gasoline adulteration. Analytical chemistry 85 (3), 1846-1851, 2013.
- Real-time, ultralow concentration detection of analytes in solution by infrared intracavity laser absorption. Applied Optics Vol. 46, Issue 19, pp. 3995-3999, 2007.